Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
September 26, 2017, 11:47:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tuwing kelan safe iputok sa loob ang sperm?  (Read 3767 times)
rightnownanana

Charisma Level 0

« on: January 28, 2016, 01:50:43 PM »

Im a girl here, the first time I have it inside, I was too nervous. But, it feels so good. It feels like I want it to try and try moooore, again and again. but my partner told me that it's not safe to pop inside my pussy. So, my concern is, since when could be the safe day to release it insidr? 😍
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: January 28, 2016, 01:50:43 PM »

samlee

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 11:13:09 AM »

Im a girl here, the first time I have it inside, I was too nervous. But, it feels so good. It feels like I want it to try and try moooore, again and again. but my partner told me that it's not safe to pop inside my pussy. So, my concern is, since when could be the safe day to release it insidr? 😍
pagregular ka 2days bago ka magkaroon safe...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com