Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
October 22, 2017, 07:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Online Site can I buy Sex Toys?Like Sex Dolls?Masturbators? & Vibrators?  (Read 5634 times)
Logan69

Charisma Level 0

« on: January 04, 2016, 02:38:22 PM »

Where can I buy Sex Toys?? Like Sex Dolls?Masturbators? & Vibrators? with meet ups here in manila and Free shipping??? Because I really miss my partner,I want to experience the Sex Life again to satisfy me and I want to have this toys so i want to where can I buy??Thank you! Hoping for replies. Sad Cry Roll Eyes
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: January 04, 2016, 02:38:22 PM »

jason oppus
Pledgee

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 03:43:12 PM »

You can buy at   w w w. love365 . p h   they are an Online Toy Store with a variety of products at a very LOW PRICE for people who want fun and satisfaction. They have meet ups and free deliveries all over the philippines even in ASIA Countries.They also have sale every month and have the cheapest price of Sex Toys,Lingeries,Lubricant & Spray and many more! Just visit and order in their website,   w w w. love365 . p h
SteveAokiPH

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:37:45 PM »

You can buy here at www . pleasureshop . com . ph huling punta ko ang dami nilang collection ng toys and lubricants. along boni ave and meron din sila sa timog. madaming US brand ako nakita and meron din China kaya makapili ka ng naayon sa gusto mo. alam ko pwede din online and discreet sila sa packaging.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com