Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
November 21, 2017, 12:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do. please help... :((  (Read 6796 times)
lovehurts20

Charisma Level 0

« on: June 29, 2015, 06:06:05 AM »

i just found out that the man ive been dating for about about 2 months now is already a married man. they just got married last april! when i confronted him about it, of course he said sorry. and he told me that his wife had been his gf for 10 yrs now, and that theyve been separating a lot of times because he doesnt want anymore, but the girl always begs and asks for him to stay. they dont live together  that could have been why he has the time for me. he doesnt want me to go. he said the wedding only went through because during that time i havent told/show him yet that i like him.. so he had no choice but to went through with it.. and he doesnt want everybody to be angry if he backs out.. i dont want to go either but i know this is a mistake. it is hurting me so much because i have learned to love him. a part of me wants to end things up and send a warning / message to his wife. because i know that even though i end it, he can do it again with another new woman. i want his wife to know so that he could stop his foolishness.. another part of me wants to stay and continue to be with him because as i told you, i am so attached with him already. it breaks my heart thinking of not seeing him again. we had been making love for quite a lot of times now, and its not easy to forget someone whim youve done it with.. please help me. what should i do..
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: June 29, 2015, 06:06:05 AM »

anne86

Charisma Level 10

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 06:34:39 AM »

Just be brave enough to do what you think is right and I seriously think you already know what that is. Gather all your thoughts about your situation and decide whether it'll give you happiness or misery if you continue seeing him regardless of his status.

A reminder though, the mere fact he lied to you about him already married says a lot.

Iím letting myself walk away and move on.
lovehurts20

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 06:52:25 AM »

would it do any good if i tell his wife about it? send any signal or warning about his husband.. so that she can do something about it to stop him from doing it again with another woman.. to avoid hurting a new woman. and most especially to stop him from doing foolish things to his wife.... so that maybe his wife could decide to live with him or something so that she can always be there and see him.. where he go and what he's doing.. or should i just go and leave them like that..
anne86

Charisma Level 10

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 08:39:47 AM »

I honestly think just stay away because the more you let yourself connected in any way will do you no good.

Also, they might think otherwise on why you're doing all of this (spilling) and will give them the doubt, the sincerity of your actions because hello you once became his mistress.

Iím letting myself walk away and move on.
lovehurts20

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 09:57:53 AM »

hay. okay. by the way, hope you guys wont get mad at me.. please dont judge me.. i didnt want to be in this kind of situation.. nagmahal lang ako at nagtiwala.. akala ko kasi hes the one.. dahil pinaramdam nya saken na ako na tlga.. yun pala.. kakakasal nya lang..ang hirap.. ang sakit sakit... ginusto ko lang naman magmahal at mahalin ng totoo.. yun pala ganun lang... ang hirap, ang sakit... sa mga lalaki jan, sana naman wag nyo na lokohin ang asawa nyo... ang daming buhay nagugulo nyo.. ung babaeng lolokohin at paaasahin nyong mpapakasalan nyo... and most of all, ung wife nyo... sana naman, sa mga lalaki jan. maging matino na kayo...
chobibo
Love Adviser
PLF Senior

Charisma Level 64

Est. 1986

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 12:47:40 PM »

sa mga lalaki jan, sana naman wag nyo na lokohin ang asawa nyo... ang daming buhay nagugulo nyo.. ung babaeng lolokohin at paaasahin nyong mpapakasalan nyo... and most of all, ung wife nyo... sana naman, sa mga lalaki jan. maging matino na kayo...

i agree, coming from a guy like me. it's just a waste of time and effort for both parties. maginvest ka ng emotions and energy, yet in the end it gets to nothing. just messed up dahil sa mga self centered na lalake, wala na ibang inisip kundi sarili nila kung pano masasatisfy ang physiological and emotional needs nila. it all boils down to their self interest.

tayo'y magpaikot-ikot Smiley
lovehurts20

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »

hay. thanks guys =,) kahit pano gumaan loob ko. ang hirap kimkimin lahat. i was so desperate to talk to someone about this that is why i turned to internet. to this forum... ang hirap kasi magopen sa mga friends or family, wala sila alam.. di nila alam pinagdadaanan ko right now.. akala nila happy lang ako.. ang hirap umiyak ng patago.. ang hirap magkunwaring happy when deep inside sasabog na dibdib mo sa galit at sakit na nafifeel.. thanks for this website and for the people here..
yiiane

Charisma Level 7

doomed

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:58 PM »

is this the same with this ?

http://www.pinoyloveforum.com/index.php/topic,9731.msg226600.html#msg226600

"泣いて暮らすも一緒、笑って暮らすも一緒"

Naite kurasu mo issho, waratte kurasu mo issho.

It is the same life whether we spend it crying or laughing.
singdance

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 12:44:39 AM »

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. I agree, you should leave him. If he lied to you about being married already, that's the worst start possible!
richlogan72

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 05:21:54 AM »

Just move on and stop being stupid. That's all. You know what to do and just do it. What can you gain or lose being with a married man? The wife is ignorant because she doesn't know. Stupid is knowing and yet still doing it. There is no cure for that. So just stop and they're are more qualified guys out there.
PinoyLove

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 03:09:24 AM »

I agree with richlogan!
salome

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 01:26:03 AM »

Ate,you should know your worth..now that you know it already (dawata)accept it..y you settle for something na alam mong sa huli eh talo kana po diba..? And wag mo nalang isipin na kung iiwan mo xa eh gagawin nya ulet sa asawa nya yang nagawa nya..kc malalaman din naman yan ng asawa nya kc malakas naman ang kutob ng mga babae at walang usok na nahahawakan...so beter for you to stop it..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com