Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
April 24, 2017, 09:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girlfriend pregnant to ex boyfriend  (Read 4413 times)
geezer

Charisma Level 0

« on: March 19, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »

Hi guys

I am really need some advice on what to do with my filipina girlfriend.
I met here through a dating site and we have fallen for each other in a big way.I have known here since January and things have developed very quickly to the point where she started to say she loved me after a short time and I felt the same but not as quickly as her.She wanted me to meet her as soon as I could and i planned to visit here at the end of february.She also said she wanted to have a baby before she got much older and asked if i would father her child.This all seemd to happen so quickly (within two months) and I didn't know what to think.
She then hit me with the news a week later that she had missed her period at the start of February and feared she was pregnant to her ex who she had a one night encounter with at the end of last year.She had broken up with him ten months earlier but saw him one night at a friends place.
Turns out she was pregnant, but she claims to have not known or suspected until her period was late at the start of February.My problem is this: I am still so attracted and feel so much for her but I dont know if I really can afford or even want to have another mans baby.Her ex is also violent so I imagine with the two of them having shared custody of the child that he will now always be part of her life.He has also threatened to kill her if she gets another boyfriend so I dont imagine he will like the idea of another man being a step father to his child.Im just trying to see how things will be in the future,It seems like this will be a hard road ahead if I decide to be with her. He is not aware she is pregnant yet and she is not sure she even will tell him so there is a lot of uncertainty.I am so confused, one one hand she could have been the best woman in the world but now I don't now if  I can even afford to raise a child that is not mine and also support her.
Do I cut loose and forget the whole thing even though it is going to be so hard and she is very emotional also and doesnt take bad news well. I havn't met her yet but she is begging me to meet her before she becomes too big and there seems to be a hurry to meet now.I just dont know if /i should even meet here cos' I ;m not sure that this thing can work now.Do I follow my heart and meet her and see what happens or listen to my brain which is saying this is way too complicated now.
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: March 19, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »

Mr.Romantic
PLF Junior

Charisma Level 17

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 06:48:30 AM »

if you can sucked up the baby with other men then go for it .. if in doubt no ... save your self from trouble mate!
CharlieK

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:08:39 PM »

I didn't understand following things:
-had you been with her?
-are there any chances that you're the father?
-had you come to her or she to you? had you lived together?
If all answers are no, you shouldn't continue relationship with her. You know each other too little to take such a responsibility.
But if you're more serious than it seems, make sure she is really pregnant if so, take paternity test dnasu.com/services/paternity-test/ in order to determine exactly who the father is.
Then if you really love her, be with her and support her, don't give up on your relationship, but don't take too much responsibilities if you're not a biological father.
carrie palmer
Pledgee

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:24:18 PM »

This seems to be a very delicate and fragile situation. I would suggest getting your girlfriend and ex meet. It is for your betterment too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com