Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
October 25, 2014, 10:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: favorite movies?  (Voting closed: March 15, 2013, 02:52:51 PM)
action - 0 (0%)
comedy - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where are you?  (Read 669 times)
mary jane

Charisma Level 0

« on: March 05, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »

my last relationship was with a guy that younger than me. we live together for almost 9 months but we found out that he was sick so he decided to go back in the province. before that we started a difficult relationship we are always quarrel at all times. i always adjusting for him because i understand  that he is so young for a serious relationship, despite of that i don't want to lose him even though we have a lot of opposite characteristic. i don't want to lose him even he hurt me so much! i don't want to be alone again like what happen in my past. until that day happened i knew he want to stop that relationship, he was just reasoned about his health to get away from me. so, i gave his freedom and i decided to have a vacation in my province to forget that guy and move on. after 2 months i go back to manila to work again but i think god always test me i met another guy nearly in my work and he was so different, i don't know why i liked him maybe because i feel the comported that i never feel in my ex boyfriend or maybe i see to him some common attitude that i liked. after a week we been in a relationship i fall in love again and i thought he was the guy that will be with me forever because he older than me, i thought he was matured when it comes in relationship and responsible for all important things. i was wrong about that he lied to me. i found out that he have his own family but separated and i don't know about the reason. and aside from that he has so many girlfriend. i feel so stupid because i easily believe to him that he loves me and im the only one. and now i am still moving on and decided to focus myself to career that i want now and i don't know if i want to have a relationship again!!! but still so excited to fall in love again and i hope it will be in deserving guy.... i will wait you....
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: March 05, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com