Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
October 23, 2014, 07:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i need an advice.. :(  (Read 2075 times)
icey24

Charisma Level 0

« on: May 17, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »

I have this ex boyfriend.. we've been together for 3years..
then something came up then we broke up..
since then he waited..
sometimes he begged to have me back,
but i was so confused at that time, but we remained
friends, like bestfriends..
he waited for 8years,
It's been 2months since were together as a couple..
and we planned on getting married and me moving out,
because we've know each other for 11years..
3years as a couple and 8years as bestfriends..
but my mom won't let me..
mom told me to get to know him first..
she's giving me too many reasons.

What should I do?
by the way I'm 24year old and he's 29.

thanks.
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: May 17, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »

pastor paradox
PLF Junior

Charisma Level 40

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:02:46 AM »

Hmmm better cut those apron strings.

To evangalize to the people the gospel of fornication.
Blayze

Charisma Level 1

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 11:29:49 PM »

I would think you should more or less know the person already after 11 years. That being said, it's true that some people do change after they get married. However, what you know about him now is what's more important because that's how you'll decide if you want to marry him. Looks like he loves you enough to wait for 8 years.
andeekim
Pledgee

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

get to know him more? parang ang tagal niyo na magkakilala di ba?
bucknoy

Charisma Level 52

Love Of My Life. ...

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 09:01:41 AM »

sa tagal ng pinag-intay niya sayo tapos bestfriend mo pa siguro naman kilala mo na ang pag katao niya. at nakakasigurado akong mahal na mahal ka niya.. nagiging protective lang mom mo na natural lang naman yan sa isang ina. para siguro mabawasan ang pag-alala ng mom mo yung bf mo ipakausap mo sa mom mo.. para mapanatag ang loob ng mom mo at maipakita niya na tunay at wagas ang intensyon niya para sayo.

We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

i love you -=15=-
nathan_ksa

Charisma Level -374

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »

I can only tell you that I've read that the purpose of an Engagement is that it gives both partners the opportunity and time to appreciates the finer qualities of their respective partners. Its purpose is to allow special time for the two people to really observe, feel and understand why they love that person.
ushio
Pledgee

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 07:09:04 PM »

If you really love and that's your happiness fight for your love until the end. Kiss

I must have done something right to deserve you in my life.
nathan_ksa

Charisma Level -374

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 10:50:23 PM »

Loving someone is like when you love family and friends. But when your in love that person is # 1 in your life. You put that person first and that person is the main thing in your life. Just because you are intimate with someone doesn't mean your in love with that person. When you and that person **** its just *******. it means nothing but when you and that person make love. You take your time and its almost like youre in heaven.

So, in dis case you are in doubt? Well, to tell you the truth... long engagements = more time to plan the wedding, but you have to wait longer to be married. Helpful if you want a larger, more elaborate wedding or a popular date or month. And sometimes one needs to wait longer b/c of life circumstances.

Short engagements = less time to plan the wedding, but you get to be married sooner.

But according to your Mom, "told me to get to know him first.." ohhhh come onnnn... your Mom has nothing to do with it if your hearts, bot of you will decide. You have to figure out how much time you need/want, based on your own life circumstances, and how much time you want for planning a wedding. If you want to elope or go to a justice of the peace, it's feasible to have a short engagement of a few weeks. If you want a 200+ guest Cinderella wedding on a popular date, you may need up to 18 months for planning.

If you still don't know or have any other problems about your love, or of how you should keep your love from losing interest in you?
san kana basha

Charisma Level -284

ako simple lang!!!! hanap lang yung totoo

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 08:06:28 PM »

kung mahal mo ipaglalaban mo no matter what

"one is enough
 is two too much"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com