Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
November 25, 2017, 08:04:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you think these are a good ide  (Read 156 times)
amanofwords

Charisma Level 0

« on: November 14, 2017, 10:54:22 AM »

Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you think these are a good idea?

So Iíve been trying online dating for awhile, and Iím not really having much luck. Iíve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I canít really bring myself to take the other person seriously. I find conversations too impersonal if theyíre being carried out across a screen.

Nothing beats actual human interaction, So I started searching around, and I found A Foreign Affair , which offers the chance to go to the country of the women youíre interested in. I feel like this could be perfect for me, because I really do prefer face to face interaction over exchanging emails.

So I guess what Iíd like to know is if going on one of these tours is a good idea. Travelling to visit beautiful women seems like itís too good to be true, so I just want to make sure before I do anything. Appreciate any input you guys can give me on this.
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: November 14, 2017, 10:54:22 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com