Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
November 21, 2017, 12:33:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how and when to express emotions over someone who is not interested in you  (Read 87 times)
takusalord

Charisma Level 0

« on: November 12, 2017, 07:09:20 AM »

There's this intern here in our office which I met a few months prior before she worked here, i have had interest in her since the first time I met her, though I'm aware that she has a boyfriend already, and even she doesnt, she has other suitors that is more superior than me. so when she started working in our office. she was very friendly with me, and my officemates always tease me to her, but she is not offended. we occasionally text and send pms.

now I think that my feelings are developing towards her, which is exactly the situation im trying to avoid. and the only way to alleviate these feelings I think is to express how I feel. not face to face (because I cant) but through one last letter and gift. but I dont know how to and if now is the right time to do so.

I've never had a girlfriend before, and plan to keep it that way, so I suck at these things.

I would like to hear from you people, because I really dont know what to do at this point.

Thank you.
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: November 12, 2017, 07:09:20 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com