Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
November 25, 2017, 08:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would You go for A Mail Order Bride?  (Read 200 times)
twetybird88

Charisma Level 0

« on: November 03, 2017, 05:49:22 PM »

If you are busy and donít have a long-term relationship, but would like to get serious, would you consider dating foreign women?

I heard these women are  beautiful like models and donít mind age or appearance as long as they are being treated right. I was considering looking into foreign dating but weeding out someone legit might be too time consuming for me. I donít really like the hassle of committing to  long chats that wonít get anywhere. I am looking for someone serious to start a family.

I heard about mail order brides and some of my acquaintances told me about marrying a foreign woman. He actually married an Asian woman who is sweet , gorgeous and caring. Good on him! I got envious of the type of atmosphere he gets when he gets home. Someone caring, can cook, would be nice since I am a very busy man. I really want someone to be with for the rest of my life. I am looking for something serious.

I heard about websites that cater to this, like A Foreign Affair and Anastasia. What got my attention was the Singles tours they offer to see some of the woman you chat with.  A Foreign Affair seems promising since they have profiles from Asia as well. I still canít make up my mind whether Iíll go for Asian women or Russian girls. I still need to ask peopleís opinion about them. 

What do you guys think? Do you have any experience with regards to having a Russian girlfriend? How about Asians? How are they at home, and in bed? Would like to have your opinion on these. Thanks guys!
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: November 03, 2017, 05:49:22 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com