Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
July 28, 2017, 04:40:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Hindi ko lubos maintindihan kung ano ba talaga ang ibigsabihin nun?
Need your Opinions Please? - 0 (0%)
Ano ibig nyong sabihin sa salitang yan? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Gf said "AYAW NA NYA PAGOD NA DAW SYA PAHINGA DAW MUNA KAMI"  (Read 332 times)
dec23

Charisma Level 0

« on: July 11, 2017, 11:49:49 AM »

nababaliw na ko Sad
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: July 11, 2017, 11:49:49 AM »

♥ tOXiC ♥
PLF Senior

Charisma Level 68

love me or hate me ...

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 11:50:52 AM »

then let her rest..

sabi nga nila pwede magpahinga pag napapagod na Smiley

cheer up di pa naman siguro jan matatapos ang relasyon nyo Smiley

if you dont correct them if they upset you, they will never learn to treat you with respect <3
dec23

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 12:00:15 PM »

Para sayo ano ba ibig sabihin ng sinabe nya na yun, gusto ko malaman oppinion mo kse babae ka din.. Thanks
yiiane

Charisma Level 7

doomed

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »

Para sayo ano ba ibig sabihin ng sinabe nya na yun, gusto ko malaman oppinion mo kse babae ka din.. Thanks

it means she's wasted. she's tired about u and her together.. all of us would often feel that way if the guy is too tight or too strict lalo na oag nag babawal nang nagbabawal and ultimo bakla pagseselosan or kahit babaeng friend.

but then, nawawala din ung pagod if u make her feel that you're willing to change... or if she feels that she can't loose you....give her a reason not to loose you.... if she's feeling this way today, then court her once again....make her feel she's in a good relationship with u...

"泣いて暮らすも一緒、笑って暮らすも一緒"

Naite kurasu mo issho, waratte kurasu mo issho.

It is the same life whether we spend it crying or laughing.
♥ tOXiC ♥
PLF Senior

Charisma Level 68

love me or hate me ...

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 04:39:48 PM »

same scenario i guess Roll Eyes nakakapagod naman talaga pag paulet ulet db kasi it means wala kayong natututunan sa isat isa Roll Eyes

if you dont correct them if they upset you, they will never learn to treat you with respect <3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com