Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
February 22, 2017, 10:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending Flowers  (Read 302 times)
Dragonsmack

Charisma Level 0

« on: January 03, 2017, 05:10:34 AM »

I would like to send flowers to my girlfriend's work in Cebu.  A few questions are:

-  Is it taboo to send flowers to the office?
-  Can anyone recommend a trusted website I can use to send them?
-  Do you think this is something she would like or would it bother her?

Thanks,
John
Philippine Love Forum - Love Quotes, Love Quotes Tagalog, Pick Up Lines Tagalog, Love Problems, Love Advice, Love Stories, Courtship and Dating Guides
« on: January 03, 2017, 05:10:34 AM »

sbrax

Charisma Level 0

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

shes your gf but you dont know if she likes flowers? or do you mean if she will like it to receive it in her office. better send it to her house/home. it would be annoying if shes carrying flowers specially if shes commuting. do a little search there are plenty of flower shops in cebu which accepts online transactions
chobibo
Love Adviser
PLF Senior

Charisma Level 64

Est. 1986

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 11:40:39 PM »

it should be ok to send out flowers at her work. i've done it with chocolates for her to share with, but mine was in manila tho. i know nothing in cebu but there should be some really good shops in cebu city

tayo'y magpaikot-ikot Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy Email: pinoyloveforum@yahoo.com